General Terms & Conditions
We want you to be pleased with the products that you purchase and with the service that you receive from us. These are our conditions of sale. Please read them carefully as they apply to your order. We ask you to review your order and accept these terms and conditions of sale during the registration process.
1. The supplier of the goods under your order is Cosy Coco Ltd whose registered office is at Bryn Isel, The Bank, Newtown, SY16 2AB (company number 11701359). All communications must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. When you order goods from us a contract will be formed when you receive a copy of your email order confirmation. If your order is placed over the telephone, a contract will be formed once you receive an order confirmation.
3. If you want to change your order (including the arrangements for delivery or collection), you must contact us immediately as any changes may delay the delivery of your order. To cancel your order or any part, please see section 5 below, 'YOUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER'.
4. If you purchase the same goods under two or more orders, we cannot guarantee that the goods supplied will be from the same batch and be an exact colour match.
1. You are responsible for the confidentiality and maintenance of your personal account information and password. You accept responsibility for all activities which occur under your account and password. It is important that you keep your personal details and password confidential and secure, if you have any reason to suspect that your password has become known to someone else, has been or is likely to be used without your authorisation you should contact us immediately. Cosy Coco shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage as a failure by you to protect your password or account details.
2. Cosy Coco reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate personal accounts, amend and remove content and cancel orders (at no cost to you).
3. Your account contains all of your order history, your delivery details, address book, credit card details and e-mail preferences. You can see and edit any of this information by logging in using your username and password.
1. You guarantee that when you register with us as a customer all of the information which you provide is true, accurate and up to date. If any of the information provided changes you must inform us immediately by contacting our online service team email@example.com.
2. You must not impersonate any other person or entity or use a false name or a name which you do not have authority to use. You must not use the website in any way which will cause or is likely to cause the website to be impaired, damaged or interrupted in any way.
1. The price for the goods (including any applicable delivery charges) is as set out in the order confirmation. Extra delivery charges may apply – see section 7 'EXTRA DELIVERY CHARGES'.
2. You must pay in full for the goods (including any applicable delivery charges) at the time of placing your order.
3. Ownership in the goods we supply to you will not pass until we have received all sums due and payable by you for or in connection with the goods, including (where applicable) delivery charges.
1. Cosy Coco is under a legal duty to supply goods that conform to the contract. Where goods are defective or not as described − then please see section 10 'QUALITY' and nothing in this section limits your rights where goods are defective or not as described.
2. Where you have ordered your goods by internet, e-mail or telephone, under the Consumer Contract (Information Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations you may cancel your order at any time between placing the order and within 14 days after the day the goods come into your possession (or the last item of a multiple order comes into your possession) this does not apply to:
· Items collected in person where the customer has already inspected the goods.
· Goods made to the customer’s specification or are clearly personalised.
· Sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if unsealed after delivery.
3. To cancel email customer service firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Please take reasonable care of the goods, we are entitled to deduct an amount from the refund to reflect any loss in value of the goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling of the goods by you.
5. Please make it clear when you cancel that you are cancelling under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations.
6. Custom rugs whether made or sourced are made-to-order. These goods are produced/sourced only upon the request and confirmation of your order. Cancellations for made-to-order items will not be accepted.
7. Cancellation must be by the person who placed the order. If you cancel by telephone, we will need to be satisfied that you are the person who placed the order.
1. Free shipping is available on orders over £100 to UK mainland only.
2. Deliveries to UK addresses will be made by a standard parcel courier. All deliveries will be made Monday to Friday between 8am - 9pm. International deliveries will be made by international courier services Monday to Friday 8am – 9pm.
3. For Made to Order products, we’ll be in touch by email or phone once the finished item is ready to be shipped – usually it takes 8-10 weeks (in some cases it could be up to 12 weeks). At that point you can book a convenient delivery slot online or through our Customer Services team – just email email@example.com.
4. Whilst we deliver to most areas in the UK, we are unable to guarantee delivery, within our usual lead times, to certain areas. These include Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands, Isles of Scilly and the Isle of Man. Sorry, but we don't deliver to BFPO addresses, the Orkney Islands and deliveries to the Isle of Man may be limited.
5. We will accept orders from EU nationals or residents. We do not supply or deliver to shipping agents or to agents who sell on our goods to third parties.
6. At the time of placing your order, you will have been informed of the approximate timescale for delivery of your order. If you require delivery on a scheduled day, time or weekend delivery please contact our customer service team prior to ordering or as soon as the order has been placed so that we can arrange this for you. Extra delivery charges may apply.
1. Extra charges for delivery may apply in any of the following circumstances:
· If you change the address where your goods are to be delivered at short notice.
· If delivery is more costly and/or takes longer than it otherwise would have because of any special factors that you failed to tell us about.
· If the goods need to be redelivered because there was no-one at the delivery address aged 18 or over to sign for the goods at the time arranged for delivery.
2. If you need to inform us of any special factors regarding your delivery after you have placed and confirmed your order please contact our customer service team firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. For our standard delivery items, the chosen courier service may contact you before delivery to confirm your parcel is arriving (as long as you have given your mobile phone number). If you are not available the driver will try to locate a safe location where the parcel can be left. If they are unable to find a suitable and safe location, a card will be left with instructions on arranging redelivery. If delivery cannot be made within 3 days of receiving the card, the item may be returned back to us and a re-delivery fee will apply.
4. We will let you know if any extra delivery charges are payable and you must pay these charges before delivery or re-delivery (as appropriate) or, if charged after delivery, within 7 days of receiving notice of such extra delivery charges.
5. If we attempt to deliver goods to a UK mainland delivery address but delivery is impossible or impractical, you may contact us with an alternative delivery address and we will redeliver to that alternative UK delivery address. Re-delivery charges may apply. However, if we do not hear from you with a suitable alternative delivery address within 7 days of the attempted delivery, then we may cancel your order, delivery charges will not be refunded.
6. If delivery proves impossible or impractical on 2 or more occasions because there was no-one at the delivery address aged 18 or over to sign for the goods at the time arranged for delivery, then we may cancel your order, delivery charges will not be refunded.
1. Occasionally the delivery of your goods may be delayed by circumstances outside our control. If for any reason we are unable to deliver the goods or to have them ready for collection within the original approximate time frame then we will notify you of the delay and new time frame as soon as possible.
2. If you cannot wait for the goods, you must let us have notice of cancellation from the person who placed the order. If we receive your notice of cancellation as set out above, then you will receive a full refund.
3. This request must be e-mailed to email@example.com. However, Cosy Coco cannot accept any liability for any losses you incur (including loss of earnings) or for compensation for perceived inconvenience that may be suffered due to any delay.
1. Please notify us of obvious defects that are apparent on first inspection of the goods, such as missing parts or damage, within 14 days of delivery.
2. For other defects, please notify us as soon as you discover those defects and at the latest within 14 days of delivery.
3. You may notify us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your statutory rights, in particular your rights under the Consumer Contract (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges Regulations, and the Consumer Rights Act are not affected.
4. You agree that we (or our appointed agents) may examine and test any goods that are claimed to be defective to establish whether those defects are our responsibility.
5. Where we need to send the goods away for examination and testing, then you will permit us (or our agents) to collect the goods from you for that purpose.
6. Where defective goods are exchanged, you must allow us to collect the defective goods from you. Please also note that you may have to wait for replacement goods that are non-stock items or are made-to-order.
7. For items which need re-shaping (basket items), it is important that you read the Basket Care instructions carefully as we cannot accept responsibility for baskets damaged due to not following instructions outlined.
8. For our vintage rugs please read the item descriptions carefully before purchase to understand the condition of the piece as there may be slight holes, fading, discolouration or general wear and tear from previous use.
9. All sizes described on products are approximate due to their handmade nature. Similar products may vary is sizes slightly.
10. Where it cannot otherwise be established that we supplied any goods that are claimed to be defective, for example because sewn-in labels have been removed, then we may require you to produce proof of purchase.
11. When we are satisfied that the goods are faulty you will be offered a replacement or full refund of the original purchase price. Nothing in this section affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
1. Once you have received confirmation of your order, changes can only be made to your personal details if delivery has not yet been booked by us.
2. If you wish to make changes to the items ordered, your order will need to be cancelled and a new order placed.
3. Both may be completed by contacting our Customer Service team by e-mail at email@example.com.
4. Changes made to your order after the original confirmation will result in a new approximate time frame for delivery. We will give you an indication of the new approximate time frame once we have confirmed your cancellation and a new order has been placed.
5. Please note that for made-to-order items, cancellations can only be made in accordance with your rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations.
1. To obtain a refund you must take reasonable care of the goods. If you fail to do so we reserve the right to refuse the refund or deduct a charge based on the condition of the goods. We may make a deduction from your refund for any loss in value of any goods if they have been unnecessarily handled by you.
2. It is not possible to refund made to measure items or goods made to your specification unless you cancel in accordance with your rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations or they are faulty or not as described, in which case we may ask to review the goods through an independent inspection before a refund is given. Your consumer rights are not affected.
3. To return items purchased through our website, you will need to make arrangements with a courier service. Proof of postage must be kept in order to prove postage. For any products returned which are faulty or not as described please contact us prior to returning them firstname.lastname@example.org as we may arrange collection of the item.
4. Please contact our customer services for our returns information email@example.com.
5. Selected rug items are made-to-order. These goods are produced only upon the request and confirmation of your order. Any cancellations for made-to-order items will need to be made in accordance with your rights under Consumer Contract (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations.
6. Your refund will be processed as soon as possible and in any event within no more than 14 of the days after our receipt of the returned goods.
7. Until the goods are returned to us, you are responsible if the goods are lost, damaged or destroyed. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may make a deduction from any refund due to you.
8. We will only make a refund using the same method of payment originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
9. Where the goods were delivered to a third party in the UK and you are unable to return them to us, you may not be entitled to a refund. We will not supply or deliver to shipping agents or to agents who sell on our goods to third parties.
1. All goods are subject to availability. If for any reason beyond our control we are unable to supply any goods then you will be offered a full refund or, if available and acceptable to you, substitute goods of equivalent quality and price.
2. To get the most out of any goods, you should take care to follow the care instructions. The goods we sell are for consumers for general domestic use only and must be used for the intended purpose. Where products are used for non-domestic purposes we exclude (to the fullest extent permitted by law) those warranties and conditions relating to fitness for a particular purpose.
1. We will not be responsible for any delay in complying or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions of sale if that delay or failure is due to any circumstances outside our reasonable control including without limitation fire, flood, acts of terrorism or where we are let down by a supplier.
2. These conditions of sale are in addition to, and do not affect, your statutory rights as a consumer. They are the only terms and conditions that are applicable to your distance order and take the place of any terms and conditions displayed at the point of sale.
3. You may not transfer your rights under the contract between us to any third party without Cosy Coco’s prior written consent.
4. If any term of these conditions of sale is determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, then such term will be severed from the remaining terms which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. If you do not comply with these conditions of sale and we take no action in respect of that non-compliance, our right to take action in the same or a similar situation in the future will not be affected.
6. In case of any online shopping disputes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All communications will be in the English language.
7. These Conditions of Sale and any contract formed in accordance with clause 1 of those Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
8. When we refer to "you" and "your" we mean the user of the Website and purchaser of Goods.
10. You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Cosy Coco Ltd will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
11. You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by Cosy Coco Ltd.
12. If you have any questions about the terms and conditions, the Goods or the Website please email us at email@example.com.
13. We try to make sure that all information on the website, including descriptions of the vouchers are accurate and correct, at all times. However, mistakes do happen. We will try to resolve all information errors on the website as soon as reasonably possible, and if we reasonably think that such an error has affected your purchase of goods, we will try to let you know. However, because we take these steps, we will not be liable to you for any errors on the website.
Subject to availability. Prices are as displayed on the website at the time of offer. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers. Offer excludes gift vouchers.
1. These are the terms and conditions which will apply to your purchase of e-vouchers (the "Vouchers") from Cosy Coco Ltd.
2. The supplier of the Vouchers is Cosy Coco Ltd (company number 11701359). All communications must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org. These terms and conditions form a legally binding contract between us and you. Your acceptance of the terms and conditions is given when you purchase Vouchers from us. You should read these terms and conditions carefully before buying anything from this Website.
3. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions under which the Website and the Vouchers are provided. Any such change in terms and conditions will be effective to all new orders once included in the text of these terms and conditions and published on the Website. You should check the terms and conditions posted on the Website periodically to ensure that you are aware of and comply with the current version. Your Order only constitutes an offer to purchase Vouchers from us, and does not form a binding contract until accepted by us.
4. On receipt of your Order, we will send you an Order acknowledgement email to the email address which you provide in the Order process. This Order acknowledgement email will contain your Order number, value of Vouchers ordered, email address that the Vouchers have been requested to be delivered to. Note that this email is only to acknowledge that your order has been received, and is not acceptance by us of any offers to purchase Vouchers. We must receive full payment for the price of the Vouchers before we can accept any offers. An offer made by you to purchase Vouchers shall only be deemed to be accepted by us when we send you a confirmatory email confirming that the Vouchers have been delivered. We reserve the right to refuse any offers in an Order prior to acceptance.
5. If a ‘Voucher’ is delivered with a higher value than the price that was charged to the credit or debit card, Cosy Coco Ltd reserves the right to cancel the Voucher and re-issue the Voucher at the correct purchase price.
6. A maximum of 10 vouchers can be redeemed per transaction. All prices and charges on the Website are in UK pounds sterling (unless stated). Where delivery charges apply, these will be displayed in the order process.
7. All prices are, unless otherwise stated, inclusive of VAT.
8. Vouchers may be redeemed for goods on our website www.cosycoco.com. Vouchers will only be redeemed where a valid Voucher code is used at the online checkout at the point of sale. Cosy Coco Ltd reserves the right to reject illegible or incomplete Vouchers.
9. A Voucher can be used as full or part payment for goods. No change will be given on Vouchers. If a Voucher is utilised for part payment, a separate Voucher will be issued to you to the value of any remaining balance which can be spent on future purchases. This applies only where the value remaining is greater than our lowest denomination voucher.
10. The remaining balance of a Voucher and expiry date of a Voucher can be checked at any time by emailing Cosy Coco Customer Services email@example.com. Vouchers cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash or other gift vouchers and are not for resale.
11. The transaction reference on your credit card statement will refer to cosycoco.com.
12. Vouchers will expire 12 months from the date of their issue, and any remaining balance will be forfeit following expiry of any Voucher.
13. Cosy Coco Ltd is not responsible for any lost, stolen, undeliverable or delayed Vouchers or any network failures. If you are the purchaser, please double check the delivery email address that you enter – it is your responsibility to do so and we can’t be held responsible if a gift voucher is used by someone other than your recipient if any details are entered is incorrectly. In addition, we can’t take responsibility for any gift vouchers that are lost or used by someone other than your recipient after delivery.
14. If a Voucher is deleted, or if you should have any other queries concerning Vouchers please email our Customer Service team firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to help.